DESCRIPTION: ABAMXH1500B (A*B Arms MOD*X Modular Rifle System)
American Built Arms Company presents the MOD*X GEN III Modular Rifle System™ designed and engineered for military, law enforcement, and hunting enthusiasts. The A*B Arms MOD*X GEN III Modular Rifle System™ is a lightweight (3 lbs. 2 oz.), ergonomic, drop-in chassis designed for the Howa Model 1500 Short Action. It serves as a modular foundation on which tactical accessories can be added according to the operator’s needs.
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Bolt Action – Right Hand
- Aluminum design, hard coat anodized to Mil-Spec Type III
- Easy to assemble, drop-in design
- O MOA scope rail included
- Multi-point radial cut inlet which allows barreled action to sit stress-free for utmost accuracy (no V-block)
- Lightweight, 11.5” free-floating modular forearm
- Forearm has multiple locations to accept M-LOK accessories
- Will accommodate barrels as thick as the action
- Comes standard with A*B Arms Fixed-Adjustable™ Urban Sniper Stock™ and the A*B Arms SBR P*Grip™
- Designed to accept any AR-style butt stock and pistol grip
- Uses AICS-style MDT magazines (Magazine NOT included)
- Length of Pull adjustability of 10.62” to 15.69”
- Trigger well will accept all after-market trigger systems
- Will accept barrel lugs up to 1.21” wide and .30” thick
- Integrated push-button magazine release located at the front of the trigger guard
- Weight: 3 lbs. 3 oz.
There are no reviews yet.