Binchontan Charcoal – Binchotan charcoal is the purest charcoal on earth. It is also known as white charcoal. Prized by chefs around the world, Binchotan charcoal is pure high carbon charcoal. This has been something in the making for 4 years for JD
- Specialized Kilns used to complete this process are used during the carbonization process.
- After the first round of carbonization, the wood is put through another intense round of secondary carbonization at temperatures over 2300 degrees. This gives the wood the white look
- When cooking the charcoal is smokeless, odorless, and has no open flame.
- The Wagyu of Charcoal, the perfect fuel for those high-end Wagyu cuts of beef, whole fish, chicken or vegetables. This charcoal will allow you to taste the full flavor of your meal.
- Can be reused 2-4 times, this charcoal can even be put out with water and relight
- Changes the texture, flavor, and all-around experience in cooking and flavor profile of your food. Retain that moisture in all of your proteins, never have a dried-out piece of meat again.
- The unique hot burn of the Onyx produces FIR heat (Far Infared Heat). This type of heat fully penetrates the meat for a perfectly even cook from the inside out.