- Enjoy the convenience of a gas grill and the flavor of a charcoal grill
- Continuously welded stainless steel grill box with seamless, polished edges for durability
- Two high performance Coyote iBurners offer 40,000 BTUs of cooking power
- Adjustable height charcoal tray allows you to control the heat
- Cook for the whole neighborhood on over 1200 sq. inches of cooking area
The Coyote Centaur dual fuel grill is the ultimate grill for the Renaissance Outdoor Chef. Receive the best of both worlds as you choose between the ultra-premium power, function and performance of a Coyote gas grill or go for the flavorful, authentic experience of cooking or smoking in a charcoal grill. This grill features 18 gauge 304 grade stainless steel construction with double-walled, dual canopies and continuously hand-welded grill boxes with seamless edges. Each side of this gas/charcoal combo grill features stainless steel, performance enhancing heat control grids that offer over 600 square inches of cooking area a piece, allowing for 1200 square inches of grilling at once! The gas grill side features two cast stainless steel Coyote iBurners, lit by an easy push button ignition, and deliver up to 40,000 BTUs of cooking power, while the two interior grill lights will keep you grilling into the night. The charcoal side features an adjustable fuel tray, which can be used with charcoal or wood chips. This tray has a crank assembly that allows you to control the height and heat of your charcoal. This charcoal grill also features adjustable dampers and an integrated wind guard that allow you to control air flow. Keep your food warm on the removable warming rack on either side of the grill and monitor your temperatures using the integrated thermometer on either side of the grill.
There are no reviews yet.