- Adjustable height charcoal tray allows you to control the heat
- Tray sits on a drawer that pulls out, allowing you to add more charcoal or wood during cooking
- Adjustable air dampers for controlling air flow
- Double lined grill hood protects from heat discoloration
- 304 grade stainless steel construction is designed to endure the elements
For those looking a flavorful, traditional experience offered by cooking with open flame cooking over charcoal, this grill by Coyote offers a quality cooking system in a professionally designed outdoor grill. This 36-inch built-in grill features 18 gauge 304 grade stainless steel construction with double-walled, dual canopies and continuously hand-welded grill boxes with seamless edges. The C1CH36 features an adjustable fuel tray, which can be used with charcoal or wood chips. The tray rests on a drawer that pulls out so you can add more charcoal or wood during cooking. This tray also has a crank assembly that allows you to control the height and heat of your charcoal. This charcoal grill also features adjustable dampers and an integrated wind guard that allow you to control air flow, allowing you to cook low and slow or crank it open for high, searing heat. Use the removable warming rack to keep food heated until serving time and easily monitor the temperature inside your grill using the integrated thermometer. The full width drip tray also slides out for easy cleaning. Choose Coyote and create the outdoor kitchen of your dreams with a grill made to last and give remarkable performance.